I am a Relational Gestalt Psychotherapist with a private practice in Bangalore. My approach to therapy is primarily humanistic and existential paradigm. I work individually and in groups using a wider systemic approach to personal issues and focus on emergent change through embodiment.
I provide long term therapy and in some cases short term therapy.
I have 15+ years of experience of working in social sector, learning & development, community led initiatives, open source technology, healing as well as theraputic interventions. I also work with change initiatives in the socio-theraputic sphere of wellbeing.
I considers my soul work is to bring the magic & beauty of the ordinary into our daily lives. My journey is of en-hearting the fragments of love that bind us and to weave new stories of interbeing in our sacred world by sensing and tuning with our own unique source connection. I envision humanity evolving towards subtle, relational & embodied love in alignment with the Nature’s principles as we shift into the New Era.
My life and work are interwoven and deeply connected with my core self. My approach to life is living in myriad radically interconnected ways through creativity, insight, wisdom and love & spontaneity in togetherness. I work with individually and groups:
- Personally with People in a Therapeutic Relational Way towards developing a healthy self concept with responsibility, authenticity through relating in a client-therapist relation.
- Personally with Individuals & couples using the Systemic Lens in form of Family Constellations Therapy.
- Collectively to develop and practice being the New Human of Bodily Subtle Sensing, Dipping into the Source of Present & origin for Collective Evolution through my experiences and experiments with Collective Sensing.
I experience myself as a being of Nature & find connections with earthlings. I enjoy solitude, in deep communion with body, the Earth, and my own Source Connection. My heart calls to live a life of embracing the mysteries of the Divine working through me.
I love reading, communing with body, with nature and its forms, writing, cooking, integrating my life experiences and learning and birthing myself through these fires of internal transformation and wisdom. I am is blessed by the companionship of many soul friends in life that support, co-create and enjoy each other’s beingness and vision.
In my intimate moments I can be found on the floor dipping in enriching body movements on my yoga mat, sensing and feeling the layers beneath my skin in forever changing ways through the Iyengar style of Yoga (The First Love of my Life), taking long walks and hikes within or outside the city with my companion Dog Puchi. In simply cooking in my abundant Kitchen, in-conversations with my soul travelers.
I have chosen to live a simple, intimate, reflective, and quiet life. It keeps me aware and humble.
A Core Living Philosophy of my Life & Work
Giftivism/Gift Economy/Village Mindedness
I come from a rural, semi-urban social background, raised in an environment where relationships, community care were part of every day life. Rituals, celebrations were simple and plenty. Daily life was weaved with animal world, working on the land, braving the weather, and physically demanding days. We had much less protection to what life threw at us, but a greater sense of safety amongst us, emotions had a freedom to flow just like the ever changing shades of nature, material wealth sparse but human connection and integration with life forms was abundant. Food remained simple but always a little more than enough to feed an unknown weary guest. The circle of life yielded respect, so the only quest remained was within the hearts of those restless moments that kept me Hungry for Meaning in life.
I have always thrived and contributed in a work culture that evoked community values of co-operation, self-accountability, creativity, and randomness were more tolerable than the culture of dominion, power-over, information hoarding, distrust, keeping things nice, and absence of genuineness with each other.
Money, Desire, Wealth
A fundamental relationship of my life rests on Shared Wealth & Growth. This kind of asking for wealth and living the desires of my life are also an act of grounded vulnerability. It is a opening to receive with deep self-responsibility and an open heart. I have seen that receiving is way more vulnerable than giving. This is a marriage of receiving money with the heart desire to be seen for who I am, and my vision of growing a New Wealth into our World.
Wealth = Community Care * Kindness * Authenticity * (Currency of our Time & Age)
Money is a part of the equation till it is needed in this world and right now it leads to the Wholeness of Wealth in my Life. I offer most of my work in the Spirit of Gift. If you feel called to contribute to my work in this world you can click the link below:
This website is a paradox of my personality. I am a highly private person. I can easily come across as cold and distant. I am also a bit on the awkwardness side among most of groups and people. I can be felt as intimidating and hard to approach. In my heart I can love beyond liking and disliking anybody.
I am also quiet self-assured and prefer not to be too sure of things. I am naturally honest and kind. I am very patient with a larger acceptance of people and their lives. I am also warm and affectionate in my personal relationships. Caring comes naturally to me. I am also territorial and quiet enthusiastic for having the uncomfortable & invisible conversations. I have a heart that can hold discomfort with grace and wisdom. I can also come across as naive and child like silly at times.
- Relational Gestalt Psychotherapist- Ongoing
- Uncovering Life Scripts in Transactional Analysis
- Masters in Psychology (MA)- Ongoing
- Facilitating Family System Constellations – Workshops & 1:1 Session 2018- till date
- Facilitator in Systemic Constellations till date
- Flow Host in Flowgames for individuals, groups, families – 2018-till date
- Practitioner of Collective Presencing, Collective Alchemy, Collective Transitions- 2020-till date
- Feminine Embodiment Coach – 2019 -2020
- Documenting Open Source Software & Team Lead for Red Hat – 2012-2018
- Shakti Women Circle Facilitator -2017 -2018
- Iyengar Yoga student and practitioner – 2012- till date
- Technical Writer with Technowrites -2011-2012
- Bare foot Social worker in the area of non-formal education, women’s health, sexuality, developmental and farmers issues – 2009-2011
- System Engineer at STMicroelectronics & STEricsson -2007 -2011
- Nature walker, Animal lover, Hyper-sensitive & Kinesthetic, Emotional, Feeling and Sensing types, Conversational Lover, Poetry Writer, Intimacy Ninja, Minimalist Cook, Visionary, Manifestor, Humanist – Birth – till date
All my work is rooted in the following foundational wisdom.
- We are all interconnected through the knowing field and fractal nature – Morphogenetic field
- Embodied Dialogue with Self, Other, Cosmos
- Cycles, Rhythms & Laws of Nature
- Resting in the knowing of the heart of a circle and deeply embodied presence
Ethics and Guidelines
- I speak from my heart. I say what is true to me and take responsibility for myself.
- I practice my art and craft with honesty and integrity.
- I admit what I don’t know with humility and dignity.
- I offer to work with you rooted in the knowing that you know what is right and best for you and I am just the guide that helps you to get in touch with your essence, your strength, your fire, your water taking full responsibility of your own journey.
- I work with kindness, compassion, empathic attunment and in ways that serve both you and me.
- I hold mine and you broken heart in deep love and honor of your life as I am guided by the Divine spirit to show up and do this work as it emerges in deep presence and embodiment. I am do not claim to me anything more than human.
- Trained in Systemic Constellation from Collective Transitions.
- Psychotherapist in Training in Relational Gestalt Therapy in a Humanistic Existential Psychology Paradigm by IORT Bangalore
- Certified Facilitator in the Theory and Practice of Family/Systemic Constellations by Spanda and Ochre.
- Certified Flow Host of the flowgame
- Certified Shakti Women Circle Facilitator by shestandstall
- Certified Access Bars Facilitator
- Apprentice to Journey2Selfhood in Parenting.
- Practitioner of Collective Alchemy