Systemic constellations is an approach founded by Bert Hellinger, from Germany. It is widely practiced as a intergenerational healing practice. It is integrative and regenerative in nature and is applied in the field of education and organizations.
I have integrated this approach to use it for developing an experiential based human intelligence of subtle sensing into the body thereby using it to tune in with the morphogenetic field of the group and uncovering what is unseen to bring it into the awareness of the group.
It is deceptively simple and works on 4 basic elements Embodied Intention, Presencing, Subtle Sensing in the Body, Morphogenetic Field.
Systemic Constellations are group sessions designed for individuals who are sensitive and neuro-diverse, people with kinesthetic awareness & abilities, change makers, people working in inter and trans disciplinary areas, artivists, organisation, communities working with collectives towards social, environmental, humanistic, healing, and holistic systemic change.
Purpose of Systemic Constellations
- To create a subtle sensing intelligence in humans
- Ability to uncover the hidden dynamics at play in any system /collective
- Help collectives, organisations, change makers to navigate, transition through complexity.
- Allow individuals & groups to co-evolve through sensing into the immediate future and manifesting it in present
- Developing a collective potential for clear inner alignment with external changes.
- Practice shorter, non tiring meetups and discussions and strategy decisions.
- It is a practice and process that works with sensing and fine tuning with the body of the I, We, and The Morphogenetic Field
Ability to somatically connect with self, good level of self awareness, commitment to authenticity and ability to respond to one’s personal and environmental needs. A certain level of emotional maturation in the person.
The program consists of experiential learning, applications & practice and personal session with me for additional support.
Possibilities of Change
At times the changes is experienced and felt in a short duration, maybe few days, weeks. Sometimes the change may not be so apparent and not in your awareness and you might notice it maybe years later. So there is no fixed formula. What you experience might be very different from your own expectations.
So the key here is to trust the process and let it unfold. Do not try to make meaning, understand or box it into your thinking, rather let it expand your thinking into new horizons. Just let it go and do its work on you. Stay open and allow it to unfold and keep growing in your awareness. The more you allow yourself to stay present and open the richer is the experience of this work .
the Program (AN Experiential Experiment)
- It is an lab, so it will keep evolving through the practice. You are more than welcome to support in ways that you feel called too.
- Program consist of Two Group Sessions, held on 2nd & 3rd Saturday, 8:00 PM IST
- Each group sessions of 2 to 2.5 hours
The elements of the Systemic Constellation Sessions
- Question: For Self, On behalf of Group/Organization/Community/ Nation/World/Universe
- Statement of Intention: An intention crafted into a statement
- Your Longing. A heartfelt wish for something that you really want in your life right now. We work with that underlying wish,longing, intention.
- The representatives, which is people in the session, figures, props, and felts.
- The circle, holding circle.
- The energetic field, or the knowing, or informing field, circle of creation.
- The facilitator who guides and is guided by all the elements of the work.
Fundamentals of Systemic Constellations
- Epigenetics – The imprints on our DNA that are part of our hidden inheritance.
- Morphogenetic field – Rupert Sheldrake : The field that connects us all through all time and space.
- Phenomenology – The skill of staying in the body and just feeling through our bodies, experiencing the feelings, and sensations.
- Laws of Love – Belonging, Balance, and Order.
- Three levels of Conscience – Personal, Group, and Spiritual
Preparation for the Sessions
The session is held online, and last for 2 to 2.5 hours
- You need to come 5 mins early, to relax and settle down.
- Get a pen, paper, pastel/crayon/water colors and other art supply.
- Ensure that you do not have any urgent matters to attend to.
- Choose a relaxed space for the sessions
- Complete the registration below.
contribution – Gift Culture
Systemic Constellations are offered in the spirit of Gift Culture to build a community of heart conscious people. I invite you to join me in practicing generosity and contribute from your heart to support me and my work in the world.
You are welcome to be creative and regenerative with Money and think about how to rebuild trust and a mutual care economy.
What is Gift Economy? https://youtu.be/EaxjxICgahc
Post Session Care
- You are more vulnerable than you usually are, even though you may not realize.
- Keep yourself hydrated well
- Have a relaxed day, rest, and take sleep.
- Avoid alcohol or any kind of major activity.
- If you feel unsettled, I recommend you eat well and take a salt water bath
If you would like to have a conversation before hand, write to me at msaakankshas at gmail dot com